No products in the basket.
Your Right of Return & Refund
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract during the period set out below (within 14 days). This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep any Goods ordered from us, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. This cancellation right does not apply in the case of Goods made to your specification or clearly personalised, or any made-to-measure or custom-made products.
Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
Your Contract is for a single product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).
The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the product.
End of the cancellation period
Your Contract is for multiple products which are delivered on separate days.
The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the product or the last of the separate products ordered.
You can also cancel your order for Goods at any time prior to the date when the Contract between us is formed.
To cancel a Contract, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. If you cancel your Contract we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the Goods. Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid if products are faulty or damaged before arriving to you.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the Goods, up to 14 days after the day on which we receive the Goods back from you or if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Goods back to us;
- if you have not received the Goods, up to 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- If Goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- You must return it to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. We will collect the Goods from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection.
- Unless the Goods are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for our costs of collecting the Goods from you. We will charge you the direct cost to us of a collection, which are the same as our delivery charges to you. To check relevant charges, please click here.
- If the Goods are faulty or misdescribed, and we agree that they are faulty or misdescribed, we will exchange the Goods or refund the price of the Goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges (whichever you decide). We will arrange for collection and return of the Goods through our nominated carrier, which shall be at our cost.